1.31.2010

Day Twenty-Five

Water and Cats


Jacob and Milo...


I'm just going to get a closer look...


Chloe watching, waiting...


You know what they say about curiosity...


Sadly, I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of the cat sopping wet.  Next time.  And I'm sure there'll be a next time, this cat doesn't seem to learn. 

After the craziness of bathtime I was sure Jacob would be running all over the place, all hyped up.  But instead I had to go looking for him!  I found the kid hiding in the guestroom after a bath.  And what was he doing?  That's right, he had stolen my ipod and was playing his beloved animal matching game!



After he was found out, he played possum.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Massachusetts, United States
I'm a wife, mother and woman; hear me nag, teach and roar all at the same time. Being a stay at home mom for the last 2 1/2 years has taught me that it's so important, necessary even, to have a hobby outside of diaper changing and laundry. I think that photography might be the thing that helps me find my passion for life outside mommydom once again.