1.05.2010

Day Five

By sheer luck I came across a set up that lended itself perfectly to one of this week's themes! 

Here is my pair of...  Buzz Lightyears!



This picture is further proof that one of two things is true, heck I'd even go so far as to say that both are true!  Either my son is a creative genius, or Toy Story was on to something and toys really do come to life when we're not looking.  Just something to think about. 

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Kaitlyn is a big "Buzz Light" fan herself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, absolutely perfect! Buzz drives me nuts, smug little bastard. But than again, I'm a big believer in, "Save the horses, ride a cowboy!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picture and thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be both. :) I wouldn't want it any other way.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Massachusetts, United States
I'm a wife, mother and woman; hear me nag, teach and roar all at the same time. Being a stay at home mom for the last 2 1/2 years has taught me that it's so important, necessary even, to have a hobby outside of diaper changing and laundry. I think that photography might be the thing that helps me find my passion for life outside mommydom once again.