1.31.2010

Day Thirty

Fun At the Park




So, obviously I didn't take the first two pictures, but I thought I'd show off Joe's photo skills!

After a day of playing at two different playgrounds (that's right, he's the envy of toddlers everywhere) he was exhausted.  It's rare for Jacob to lay down unless he's sleeping, but he laid on the couch and asked me to cover him up while he watched a movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Massachusetts, United States
I'm a wife, mother and woman; hear me nag, teach and roar all at the same time. Being a stay at home mom for the last 2 1/2 years has taught me that it's so important, necessary even, to have a hobby outside of diaper changing and laundry. I think that photography might be the thing that helps me find my passion for life outside mommydom once again.