1.12.2010

Day Twelve

Legos and Smiles.

Thomas came along for Lego fun time.  He seemed to enjoy himself while being away from Sodor.



What? I'm supposed to wash his face every once in a while? Dangit, I knew there was something I'd been neglecting to do!




3 comments:

  1. love that picture of jacob. very natural smile - he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a photoshop program! Cool lego pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pic of Jacob, and I like the selective coloring on the legos!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Massachusetts, United States
I'm a wife, mother and woman; hear me nag, teach and roar all at the same time. Being a stay at home mom for the last 2 1/2 years has taught me that it's so important, necessary even, to have a hobby outside of diaper changing and laundry. I think that photography might be the thing that helps me find my passion for life outside mommydom once again.