Ok, so obviously this isn't being posted on day nine, but I still took the pictures on the right day!
I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life? - unknown
Fine, I'll admit it! I don't mind doing laundry. In fact, I almost like it. Life can be so hectic, so erratic, unpredictable and just plain crazy at times! But then you have the laundry. Good old laundry.
There are no surprises with the laundry. Well, unless you find a renegade crayon in there. There's nothing confusing about it. You won't need years of therapy because the laundry up and left you one day for a younger, firmer, hotter owner (put this on your 'not likely to happen' list). It's just laundry; mundane, monotonous, mind-numbing laundry.
If you ask me, which you didn't, but you're willingly reading this so it's kind of like asking, laundry is a nice change of pace from all that life throws at you. Now, if it could just put itself away, I would gladly say that I love doing laundry.
The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Cameron
- Massachusetts, United States
- I'm a wife, mother and woman; hear me nag, teach and roar all at the same time. Being a stay at home mom for the last 2 1/2 years has taught me that it's so important, necessary even, to have a hobby outside of diaper changing and laundry. I think that photography might be the thing that helps me find my passion for life outside mommydom once again.

I would like laundry more if my washer looked like yours. :)
ReplyDelete