1.04.2010

Day Four

I stumbled upon the perfect photo op today... too bad I didn't bring my camera.  Drat.  They (you know, the ubiquitous 'they') say that it's important for a begining photographer to have your camera with you at all times.  You can't get candid real life moments if you're not prepared.  Well, lesson learned.  There are still 9 1/2 hours left in the day, surely I can find something picture worthy in that time.

..............................................................

Three pictures from this evening. 

Who decided that it was mean to make kids work for their food and shelter? Child labor laws, bah!




Actually, he was just serving his punishment for breaking one of my ornaments.  I'm one of those people who keeps them out for too long. 

Flowers from my wondeful husband for our anniversary.




And last but not least, Milo.  Jacob thought he would be sweet and bring the food to the cat.  He must have had some remaining guilt over the ornament fiasco. 


5 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I got my pic 'o the day early this morning and ignored the nagging of my inner voice to take the camera with me this afternoon to pick up Angel from school. Then the girls started playing with the leaf piles on the playground. Oh my! I can only hope they're there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you have a cell phone? :) That's my emergency camera. Not quite as high quality, but it's a photo! Did you end up getting anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this last pic of the cat, what a great angle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great! I love the look on his face. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kitty under the tree skirt(?)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Massachusetts, United States
I'm a wife, mother and woman; hear me nag, teach and roar all at the same time. Being a stay at home mom for the last 2 1/2 years has taught me that it's so important, necessary even, to have a hobby outside of diaper changing and laundry. I think that photography might be the thing that helps me find my passion for life outside mommydom once again.