1.08.2011

Conversation with Liam

It went something like this....

Me:  Liam, it's  me, Mommy.

Liam:


Me:  Liam, it's late and Mommy would like to go to bed now.  Aren't you tired yet?

Liam:


Me:  It's been a long day and we have things to do in the morning.  Can we please go to bed?  Please? 

Liam: 


As you can see, we couldn't find common ground in this conversation.  I'm happy to report that we did finally make it to bed, just not as early as I would have liked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Massachusetts, United States
I'm a wife, mother and woman; hear me nag, teach and roar all at the same time. Being a stay at home mom for the last 2 1/2 years has taught me that it's so important, necessary even, to have a hobby outside of diaper changing and laundry. I think that photography might be the thing that helps me find my passion for life outside mommydom once again.