12.07.2010

Let's try this again

My attempt at a year's worth of pictures can be summed up in one word: FAIL!  That's alright, Mary Pickford says, "Supposing you have tried and failed again and again. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down."  So I'm choosing my fresh start now!  No more staying down :)

Sure, I could until the first of the year for my fresh start but why wait?  I have a new subject (who, by the way is absolutely  perfect and pretty darn adorable), I have new scenery (thanks to a move to Massachusetts), and I have a new supply of energy (thank you Dunkin Donuts).  Add to that the holiday season, which always yields a ton of priceless photo ops, and so I really have no excuse not to start now. 

And just because I wasn't keeping up on this project doesn't mean I wasn't taking pictures.  I took a few pictures that I'm really proud of so I'll be uploading them within the next week. 
 
YAY for fresh starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Massachusetts, United States
I'm a wife, mother and woman; hear me nag, teach and roar all at the same time. Being a stay at home mom for the last 2 1/2 years has taught me that it's so important, necessary even, to have a hobby outside of diaper changing and laundry. I think that photography might be the thing that helps me find my passion for life outside mommydom once again.